Please note we will not begin reviewing applicants until the week of January 3rd.
A diligent Office Manager will own the management and administrative functions within the office space. The primary goal of this position is to build structure around the regular responsibilities of office management and reception, and then execute those tasks with minimal oversight. This role must thrive off independent work and self-management. We need someone who can target problems, assess the appropriate path forward, make contacts, get information, propose a solution, and document the process without handholding.
- Own the day-to-day organization, administration, and management of the office
- Own the creation and administration of processes and procedures related to the conference room, office maintenance, and the kitchen/break room
- Execute administrative and organizational tasks as assigned to assist with onboarding, special projects, event planning, internal and external communications, and any other tasks as needed
- Provide direct administrative support to all members of the Senior Leadership team
- Own the day-to-day operation of the front desk while creating and documenting related processes and procedures
- Anticipate the needs of the office and those within the office to get ahead of potential problems
- 0-5 years of professional work experience related, or transferrable, to office management
- Confident and welcoming demeanor
- Proficiency with written and verbal English
- Proficiency with the suite of Office 365 products
- Provable expertise in the areas of professional organization, document management, problem-solving, inventory management, and multitasking
What You’ll Love About Us
- Harmony: We whole-heartedly believe that your work should empower your life and your life should empower your work!
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available
- Take Time for Yourself: Flexible PTO plan aimed to make sure you are able to recharge
- Plan for the Future: Retirement plan with a generous company match
- Professional Development: You are encouraged to utilize resources to challenge and grow your skills