Owings Mills, MD – this position will be expected onsite Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
We founded Grier Forensics to make a tangible impact on our nation’s security. Our team includes engineers, scientists and subject matter experts who share the goal of pushing boundaries to do the unprecedented. New challenges require new solutions. We provide forensic, security, and cyber technology solutions for clients across the defense, intelligence, government, industry sectors. We strive to advance mission capabilities through the power of science.
A diligent Executive Assistant will create harmony between the various categories of responsibilities with which they are charged to manage. This role must thrive off independent work and self-management and must be able to handle ambiguity. We need someone who can target problems, assess the appropriate path forward, make contacts, gather information, and propose a solution without handholding. This position will be the face of our company and a representative of our Principal & Founder, Jonathan Grier.
1. Perform market research and create comprehensive reports.
2. Transform notes into informative and accurate presentations.
3. Research and build profiles on colleagues and guests.
4. Format, standardize, and organize internal and external communications and reports.
5. Manage the Front Desk and be the face of the company to guests.
6. Maintain the organization, cleanliness, and inventory of the office.
7. Schedule and follow up on any maintenance required within the office.
8. Perform any personal errands required by Mr. Grier.
1. 0-5 years of experience.
2. At minimum, a High School Diploma.
3. Ability to work full-time.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
5. Experience within a fast pace environment.
6. Experience managing multiple tasks and projects, with varying degrees of urgency, at once.
7. Experience within time-sensitive deadlines.
8. Ability to solve problems independently and with confidence.
What You’ll Love About Us
• Harmony: We whole-heartedly believe that your work should empower your life and your life should empower your work!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available.
• Take Time for Yourself: Flexible PTO plan aimed to make sure our employees are able to recharge.
• Plan for the Future: Retirement plan with a generous company match.
Professional Development: Employees are encouraged to utilize resources to challenge and grow their skills.
Grier Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted with to handle sensitive and proprietary information, we require all candidates that receive and
accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.